Wednesday 25 January 2012

Firing the First Shot: Kickstarter Begins

I am the Warden and THIS is my Kickstarter drive!!

Just a few minutes ago, the Kickstarter drive to raise $800 for Killshot: An Assassin's Journal began. After busting my hump until my fingers bled on the promo video and pages upon pages of material written for Killshot, plus the countless hours of development in the Optional System from its original genesis to its current form, it's been a long road to today... and it couldn't have come on a better day. But I won't get into that here.

At the moment, I'm working on an alternate funding source to work alongside Kickstarter for those outside of the US who want to contribute but don't have the means or citizenship to kick in a little. When those details are worked out, I'll post them here. Meantime, feel free to ask any questions here, on the Broken Ruler site, or on the Kickstarter page and I'll answer them promptly. To those who have already taken the time to contribute, thank you and I shan't let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment