Wednesday 27 February 2013

Problems Solved

I am the Warden and I can't begin to tell you how relieved I am!!

Yesterday's post carried some happy and unfortunate news. Today, it's all good news.

The missus received a phone call from Algonquin College regarding yesterday's events with an offer to convert her application and approval to the Fall semester. In other words, she's going back to school for Community & Justice Services. We're both going back to school to start rebuilding our lives.

My head's spinning with eager anticipation right now, but it's spinning in a good way. Like the buzz you feel while you're drunk. I want to thank everyone's kind words of encouragement, even those from people I've never met before and those she's never heard of before. Hopefully, this will be a sign of many things to come. 

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy when good things happen to good people. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete