Tuesday 5 March 2013

Find the Lokka: Savage Insider Premium #5 Available Now

I am the Warden!!

Released today by Mystical Throne Entertainment (the same people behind our current Twilight Continuum Kickstarter project... hint!), Savage Insider Premium #5 contains my first published Savage Worlds article detailing a new alien race known as the lokka. Secretive and paranoid shape changers, they have been cast out to the fringes of society and know a life only of subterfuge and infiltration, existing as a refuge within any of the countless other races in your campaign. If you're like me and can never choose one race in particular as your favourite, this shapeshifting option may be just what you're looking for. Just look for the Racial Profiling article.

Or you could also pick up a copy for the other articles too. I'm sure they're just as good, if not better. There's a POD copy coming out soon and I just may treat myself and clear some extra space on the shelf.

On sale through RPGNow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment